Mobile Application Developer- Android
Experience: 2 to 5 yrs
Compensation: No bar for right candidate
- Understanding business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Thinking from end user’s perspective and improving the overall product design and experience.
- Building reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Advocating technical best practices that improve quality, compatibility, security and privacy across apps and SDKs.
- Thorough understanding of architecture of mobile applications, common patterns and design elements.
- Experience as a Software Developer in production of commercial software developing mobile applications with test driven development and agile/iterative development methodologies.
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning.
- Detailed understanding of the full Android development lifecycle and ecosystem.
- Experience in working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Must have experience with third-party SDK integrations (Facebook, Instagram, google).
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architecture, trends and emerging technologies.
- Experience with React Native is preferable.
- Hands-on experience on Web development technology stack, HTML/JS/CSS and other web development libraries and frameworks will be an added advantage.