Experience: 7 to 10 yrs
Educational qualification: BE / BTech / MTech / ME/ MCA
- Managing client relationships, ensuring clear definition of the project requirements and objectives, ensuring that the project deliverables meet the businesses requirements, resolving conflicts and anticipating/handling of critical situations.
- Building teams through right skill resource matrix, aligning resources according to project skill requirements; maintaining continuous inter-personal communication with team; nurturing individuals as resourceful team members, managing attrition and building retention strategies; managing
termination, and disciplinary recommendations.
- Converting a project work breakdown structure (produced by a technical architect for example) to a professional project plan with resource assignments, dependencies, milestones, critical path identification, cost estimation, optimization, etc.
- Defining, analysing, and communicating trends and acting KPIs for project deliveries, enforcing efficient DevOps practices, Quality Management Framework, IT security policies, process and procedures.
- Implementing and tracking projects through Project Management controls, i.e., through regular KPIs, KRAs, process compliance review (PCR), causal analysis, production support metrics, SLA, business continuity planning (BCP), internal & external surveillance audit, customer satisfaction.
- Supervising staff including prioritizing and assigning work; conducting performance evaluations; ensuring necessary staff training; ensuring that employees follow policies and procedures; maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ensuring service level agreement (SLA) adherence and reporting to the client and Onometra management; Creating and presenting OBRs, QBRs & MPRs every month and quarterly; Supporting internal audit process.