Experience – 2 to 5 yrs
Compensation: No bar for right candidate
No of Position: 5
- Development of Node.js based applications/modules.
- Understand requirements and map to technical implementation.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Designing and building a highly scalable system from the ground up that can support high amounts
of concurrent users interacting on the platform.
- Developing and delivering well architected, elegant web services.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Performing system analysis, code modifications, and functional testing to troubleshoot application
- Participating in all aspects of agile software development — design, implementation, and
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express).
- Should have knowledge on API development using Node.Js.
- Basic understanding of frontend technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Deep knowledge on HTTP and REST.
- Strong OOPs fundamentals, PHP, MySQL, MongoDB, client-server architecture understanding.
- Experience with modern version control (GIT or BitBucket).